Boat for sale

Frances 26 for sale, wanted. Parts and pieces.

Moderator: admin

tomboy

Boat for sale

Post by tomboy »

Tomboy is still for sale in Savannah, Ga. She is a 1985 Victoria Frances 26, cutter rig, trunk cabin model. Not quite a sail away gold plater but still an excellent boat that needs nothing more than a loving home and deferred maintenance taken care of (specifically cleaning, a bottom job, and a fuel system service for the 10hp yanmar). Morris yachts has 3 boats for sale now ranging from 28-48 k. Tomboy is an exceptional value. I suspect my low asking price has scared off some potential buyers but the fact of the matter is I've had some health issues and just need to sell and get out from under the dockage and insurance fees. At some point I'll probably just donate the boat to a charity but would prefer to sell to someone who appreciates these boats and understands the quality of the design and build. I would think this website would be the place to find such a buyer. I have photos that I can Email to anyone interested. please contact me and let's make a deal. Thanks for looking!
Pilot

Re: Boat for sale

Post by Pilot »

SRRIOUSLY interested in buying this boat. Live in Easton, Maryland. Would appreciate sending me pictures of the boat and data on its inventory.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Pictures of Tomboy are here:
http://frances26.org/tomboy.php
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

FYI: Tomboy has been sold.