Frances26 Defiant for sale in Germany

Frances 26 for sale, wanted. Parts and pieces.

Moderator: admin

eatmydust

Frances26 Defiant for sale in Germany

Post by eatmydust »

Teakdeck needs some care, maybe replacement. Woodwork, especially the tiller, needs new varnish. Hull needs new antifouling.
Yanmar YGM10 (the one with 9 HP) Motor like new, just 100 hours. New through-hulls. New raymarine ST2000 tillerpilot. Asking price: 10 000 Euro.
Sailed her in her current state from Norway to Rendsburg, Germany, where she now is in a hangar for the winter.
She is a nice boat with enclosed head. She could be sailed to England in the current state, but she should get some love for the deck and wood soon.
I am sailing her simply because i work full time and don't have the necessary time, neither for sailing, nor for maintenance. I had a very nice vacation with my own first boat ! And she was safe all the time, also sailing the Skagerrak/Kattegat from Sweden into Skagen at night in northern denmark. In gusts to 7 bft, she was safe, too.
There are 2 photos of Defiant here on frances26.org. Chris might upload some more soon. She has a new sprayhood in beige, these are the new pictures, as well as those of her comfy interior.
If you are interested, please email to ihrpilot@gmail.com and I will send you pictures of Defiant. Or leave me your e-mail via a message within this forum.