Frances 26 For Sale

Frances 26 for sale, wanted. Parts and pieces.

Moderator: admin

Andamanman

Post by Andamanman »

I'm reluctantly planning to sell my 1987 Frances 26, which is currently in a marina in southern Malaysia (a short hop from Singapore). I shipped her out there 3 years ago when I was living out there, but now I'm back in the UK pretty much full time. She's in good general condition, although needs a clean-up (I was last out there July 2010). The engine was overhauled by Yanmar Asia in 2008 and runs perfectly. The sails are in excellent condition, and there is a new cruising chute. I'm asking £20,000 and I'm willing to throw in a year's berthing at the marina where she now is (great facilitiers including pool and golf course). It's a great base for exploring South China Sea, and up the west coast to Penang, Langkawi and Phuket. More info provided upon request. Cheers, Phil
Frank

Post by Frank »

Hi Phil, I am interested in purchasing a Frances 26. Been to Sebana but couldn't find your boat. She is called JILL if I am not mistaken. Will also travel up to Langkawi to have a look at the other Frances for sale this week. l am based in Singapore. How can I have a look at your boat? Is there anyone in charge at Sebana? Thanks for advice! Frank
frank.sauer@gess.sg