Site and BB Update

Questions & Suggestions Regarding This Site. Off topic discussions etc.

Moderator: admin

admin
Site Admin

Site and BB Update

Post by admin »

I updated my server and this site and BB. Let me know if you experience any issues...

Thanks.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Site and BB Update

Post by admin »

test upload
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jay

Post by Jay »

Does anyone know if our site administrator,Chris, has given up the site? A few of us have had no luck lately communicating with him, and mostly we’re just hoping he’s ok. Chris took it upon himself to do this thankless job which I know is deeply appreciated by all. Of course, the best case scenario would be that Chris left Idaho, bought a Frances, and is off cruising!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Jay,

No, I have not given up on the site, though I do confess I haven't done any updating lately or even browsing the forums. I wish I had indeed left the real world and was sailing somewhere as you speculated, but the opposite is true... I took over a dying business about 2+ years ago (a month before Covid hit, good timing) and have been working like a dog ever since.

I am sorry I missed some emails, I get so many from people who think frances26.org is a broker and they are quite aggressive in their demands. I got into the habit of just blowing through them and generally ignoring most. So some legitimate emails will likely have slipped through the cracks.

I hope everyone is well out there in Francesland, I will pop by the site a little more often. It is still satisfying that people appreciate the site and use it. The first iteration of frances26.org was in the late 1990's, that's too good a run to give up on now :shock:

Chris
Jay

Post by Jay »

All good Chris!!
I understand exactly what you’re saying.
Keep up the great work, and know how much your wonderful efforts are appreciated.
Jay