Want to Buy Morris Frances 26

Frances 26 for sale, wanted. Parts and pieces.

Moderator: admin

bswayze

Want to Buy Morris Frances 26

Post by bswayze »

I just sold my Kadey Krogen 38 Cutter owned & loved since 2009 located in Elberta, AL on the Intercoastal Waterway.

I have long wanted to purchase a Frances 26. The Krogen was great to live & cruise on, but she sails like a Mack Truck. Getting older & want a classic boat with a tiller that solo sails beautifully since we have great cruising destinations in our area.

If it is time to pass your Frances on to someone that will use & take great care of her, please contact me at swayzebob@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Bobby Swayze
bswayze

Re: Want to Buy Morris Frances 26

Post by bswayze »

I purchased "May" which is a 1982 Morris Frances hull number 31 from Giacomo Luke in May of 2023. She was located in East Dennis, MA. Giacomo has been wonderful to work with. He truly understands that we are stewards of these beautiful yachts for the time we have with them.

Giacomo just became the Assistant Harbor Master in Newport RI at age 26. The heritage of not only the boat, but also the last owner is something that humbles & awes me. "May" will be trucked to Elberta, AL in late June and will be at our pier on Roberts Bayou aka Pirates Cove.

Thanks to Giacomo and all of you that sail these beautiful boats.