BACK TO LISTING
Flush Deck Cutter
- Year: 1988
- Current Price: US$ 49,775
- Located in Bass Harbor, ME
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Engine/Fuel Type: Single diesel
- YW# 12144-2469357
two berth layout with extra large galley and full size chart table;
cushions are green; Lavac head with three-way valve overboard or to
holding tank (with deck pumpout); shipmate cabin heater.
CONSTRUCTION: Fiberglass deck and hull, external
lead ballast, white hull with green whale stripe (Awlgripped
2006). Interior overhead is ¼" ply covered with white formica and
trimmed at seams with cherry stripes, giving the appearance of deck
framing. Underneath berths and in main cabin lockers are lined
with cork insulation, Garboard drain. (2) dorades (4" Cowl); Bomar
hatch; varnished exterior teak; (2) Nicrofico day/night vents.
Lifelines added 2003.
- Volvo 2002. (new 1993)
- 400 hours.
- New exhaust riser. (2007)
- New muffler. (2003)
- Evolution "Shaft Razer".
GALLEY: Sink is deep; Finspray pump;
1-burner butane cookstove; icebox with 3" urethane foam located under
chart table; chart table is 4' long by 3' wide which doubles as galley
work space with storage under. The oversized galley has lots of
room for extended cruising.
- External Tiller
- New rudder in 1996.
- 2 Batteries (new in 2002)
- 4 cabin lights and navigation lights.
- Maine Sailing Partners Full Batten main (2000), with white sail cover.
- Maine Sailing Partners Roller furling 125% Genoa. (1999)
- Spare Acadia main sail.
- Spare Acadia jib.
- Acadia Yankee.
- Stainless steel 1 x 19 wire.
- Harken roller furling. (1999)
- Vang, main and genoa halyards, and main sheet led aft to the cockpit.
- Spare jib sheet.
- Inner forestay (currently not rigged).
- (2) Barlow halyard winches on spar
- (2) Lewmar #16 self-tailing primaries.
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION:
- Sea Line 68 channel VHF with Metz antenna
- Northstar 800X Loran.
- Signet depth and speed instruments.
- Silva compass.
- Masthead windex.
- Masthead tri-color nav light.
- Masthead Metz VHF antenna.
- Dodger (white).
- Shroud rollers.
- (4) life jackets .
- Braided dock lines.
- 25# Plow anchor in bow chock, with nylon rode.
- 20# spare danforth anchor.
- Boarding ladder.
- Hatchmaster deck hatch screen.
- Throwable horseshoe with poly line.
- (3) float cushions.
- Brass kerosene Fastnet lamp.
- Fire extinguisher.
- (3) fenders.